Saturday 3 December 2011

21st Century Technology


In this time and age, technology is advancing at such a  rapid rate. A number of words in relation to technology often pop up in our conversations. Do you know what the list of words below mean?

These words are hidden with the blocks of letters. Words may be arranged vertically, horizontally or diagonally – forward or backward. Search for all the words in the shortest time possible.

 
TRANSPORT - 运输
COMMUNICATION - 通讯
ELECTRONICS - 电子产品
DOWNLOAD -下载
COMPUTER -电脑
GADGETS - 小工具
ENERGY - 能源
TOOLS - 工具
MACHINE - 机械
INNOVATION - 创新
INTERNET  - 互联网
RESEARCH - 研究
SCIENCE - 科学
SOFTWARE - 软件
SPACE -  航天










X
R
D
N
S
E
M
E
E
V
N
N
C
Q
D
S
O
W
E
P
O
A
C
R
N
O
Y
O
A
A
N
C
V
Q
A
S
C
I
A
N
I
E
M
H
O
V
S
I
V
C
O
H
E
W
T
T
E
M
R
L
T
Z
B
N
E
A
I
G
T
A
A
A
U
I
N
G
D
Z
N
O
Y
N
K
F
F
C
R
N
V
W
C
L
Y
T
R
R
E
R
O
F
U
D
I
C
O
O
I
S
B
R
E
T
U
S
A
D
X
C
U
D
H
N
N
A
C
A
T
C
A
U
E
T
A
M
E
C
T
D
T
N
P
N
U
E
U
E
A
T
I
R
U
E
D
T
S
A
I
S
P
L
D
X
I
B
U
L
R
I
E
L
S
Y
C
P
M
E
D
O
X
T
V
N
I
R
T
O
O
L
S
O
O
N
N
G
U
N
E
J
Y
M
Q
I
C
O
R
R
C
E
P
F
B
T
G
A
D
G
E
T
S
P
Z
T
N
W

No comments:

Post a Comment